Friday, August 1, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. West

Mike and I were married June 14th in the Logan temple and have been enjoying every minute of married life since. We are living in a very cute apartment in Murray, Utah with our cat Jasmine. I am enjoying the summer off to relax and get settled while Mike works hard for a living. :) He just got a job and Stanley Steamer as an assistant carpet cleaner and has been enjoying it so far. It is similar to his old job at AAA Air Filter. I will begin my new job at Horizon Elementary in the Murray school district on August 18th, once my paperwork all goes through (cross your fingers!). We went to Mazatlan on our honeymoon and have spent the summer settling in our new apartment, exploring Salt Lake, and spending time with family. Life is good!!!

0 comments: